Fau Atelier respects the privacy of all users and ensures that personal information provided by you will be treated confidentially. We use your information to process the orders as quickly and easily as possible. For the rest, we will use this information solely with your permission. Fau Atelier will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in the execution of your order.
Fau Atelier uses the collected data to provide her customers with the following services:
- If you place an order, we need your name, email address, delivery address and payment details to provide your order and to keep you informed of its progress.
- Data about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors helps us to develop and improve our site.
– To register your preferences;
– To register information sessions, such as information about what you add to your shopping cart;
– To register information that is unique to you, such as the web pages you have visited to get to our website;
– To inform you of new things that might interest you during your next visit to our site;
– To register your earlier activities on the site, in order to provide you with better service on your next visit;
– To modify the content and presentation of the site based on your browser type or of other information sent by the browser.